Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Thought.

A random thought just dropped into my mind as I was thinking about tomorrow.

As I was thinking about tomorrow morning, how I had to go to school(yes, you have a week's break), to take the MRT, and to squeeze with the peak hour commuters. I was just thinking how nice it would be if I could have a seat tomorrow, so that I wouldn't have to keep balancing in such a way that when the train suddenly stops, you won't fall on the person next to you. 

Anyways, a thought came to me that we should be thankful for all the little things in our lives; that we should count every blessing that God has blessed us with. Like all the MRT seats I have gotten on the North-South line in the mornings(its impossible to get one on the green line), it's these little blessings and good things that God gives us that really shows us that He is interested in our lives and wants so much to be a part of it. 

Think of everything we have that so many out there do not have. Then think about how we can give away what we have that others don't: the Love of God. It is a great privilege to be able to know God, a privilege that so many do not have. So in the same way that God has blessed us in the big things and small, let's also give away our blessings in the big things and small.

(Back to my sociology essay. =()

2 comments:

graceANN said...

YUP ADORA WELL SAID.
its true how we take advantage of even little things.
its sad how only when things are taken away do we truly appreciate their value. we should give thanks daily for all that God has blessed us with, however small they may seem.

CONScribbles said...

yeah. thanks for the reminder :)