Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Person on my right.

This blog is dusty. *sees dust bunnies flying around*

Anyway, I thought I might just share something I felt last Sunday when Pst Daniel asked us to take the hand of your partners on the left and right. 

So the person on my right was Wenyuan. When I began to pray for her, I felt such a stirring in the Spirit and I suddenly felt the love of God pour through. I just sensed such a tremendous delight and pleasure that the Father had for her, that the Lord has such a heart for her and for Chung Cheng High. I just that God's mighty hand upon Wenyuan's life, that He would raise her up to become such a woman of God and that she would be used greatly by Him if she would avail her life to Him.

Just wanted to encourage all of us, that the battle over Chung Cheng High is not yet lost. Are we still being vigilant over the school and praying that CCH might be won to the kingdom of God?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same sentiments here. :D
remember when i told you at your grandpa's wake?

there is really alot of greatness in her that God wants to unleash for CCHS and even beyond that.

lets keep praying. its not over, in fact, there are still many battles ahead to be won! :)